Rock Salt & Driftwood Diffuser
Our Luxury Reed Diffusers have been developed to gently perfume your home by continuously releasing fragrance absorbed through the Natural Reeds. Presented in 165ml glass bottles, and accentuated by seven black reeds, the diffuser adds the perfect touch to a finished decor.
We combine Fragrance and Essential Oil blends with a unique and innovative 'Augeo' Reed Diffuser base that uses soya-based renewable resources.
The base enhances the Diffuser's fragrance, has a low carbon footprint and is close to odourless, making it the ideal base for our Luxury Reed Diffusers.
Rock Salt & Driftwood
Refreshing notes of Seaweed and Green Algae lie in cool rock pools livened by a fresh Coastal Breeze and enhanced by touches of Cyclamen and Water Lily
Lasts Approximately 4 Months at Room Temperature.
Directions of Use
- Unscrew the silver cap and remove stopper, screw the cap back on to the bottle.
- Wash your hands after handling.
- Insert the reeds into the neck of the bottle, making sure to spread the stems out evenly.
- The Reeds will act like a wick drawing up the fragrance and naturally release the scent in to the air.
- Fragrance diffusers are a hassle free home fragrance option, simply reverse the reeds as often as required to continuously fill your home with wonderful scent.
- For better results, place out of direct sunlight or sources of heat, as heat influences fragrance evaporation.
- The 165ml Diffuser Oil can last up to 4 months, based on the use of all reeds at room temperature.
- WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously but thoroughly with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Seek medical advice/attention. May cause skin irritation.
- IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT: Wash off with soap and plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs, seek medical advice/attention.
- IN CASE OF INHALATION: Move to fresh air. Keep at rest. Seek medical advice/attention if necessary. Inhalation of product may aggravate existing chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or bronchitis.
- IN CASE OF INGESTION: Do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth with water. Do not give anything to drink. Seek medical advice/attention if necessary. Contaminated clothing should be washed before reuse.
- Contains: 2, 2-dimethyl-1,3-dioxolan-4-ylmethanol. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Dispose of contents/container to an approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.
- CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do NOT touch the reeds whilst product is in use.
- Protective gloves should be worn when turning reeds. Do not expose the product to extreme temperatures.
- Ensure the product is placed on a stable surface to prevent accidental spillage.
- Do not place on polished, painted, plastic, leather or electrical surfaces. Wipe surface in case of spillage.