Cuban Tobacco & Oak Candle
Introducing our gorgeous 30cl Wood Wicked Candles, each hand-poured using the finest completely natural blend of Soy Wax, Grapeseed Oil and high quality Fragrance Oils, finished with a naturally laminated Wood Wick. Add our special edition engraved stainless steel lids for a touch of luxury to any decor.
Wood wick candles are an alternative to cotton wicked candles, giving a clean burn and rich fragrance. The beautiful crackling flame makes this candle a true delight for any candle lover.
Cuban Tobacco & Oak
Aromatic vintage cologne notes lead into a hear of rich sweet Tobacco, Warm Spices and a hint of Cognac. Smokey woods of Oak, Ebony and Incense combine with Dark Musks to complete the fragrance.
Approximate burn time 45 hours.
Directions of Use
- Light the wooden wick right across the top. Getting the wick to burn can sometimes be temperamental, so do persevere. It will be worth it!
- Allow to burn for 2 hours or at least until the whole surface layer is liquid. This will ensure no unsightly tunnelling.
- Always trim the wick before lighting to approximately 3mm above the surface of the wax.
- Do not pull apart the wick as it is layered for optimal performance.
- Our candles are made using a blend of natural Grapeseed Oil, and Soy Wax, therefore you may see a discolouration in the wax; however this does not in any way affect the performance of your candle.
- If your flame appears weak, extinguish the flame, let it cool, pinch the wick to remove the burnt residue, and light again.
- For best results, place out of direct sunlight or sources of heat, as this can influence fragrance evaporation.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children, and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between candles.
- Do not burn near anything flammable.
- Do not attempt to light when the wax level is below 1cm.