Paradise Beach Candle
Introducing our gorgeous 30cl Wood Wicked Candles, each hand-poured using the finest completely natural blend of Soy Wax, Grapeseed Oil and high quality Fragrance Oils, finished with a naturally laminated Wood Wick. Add our special edition engraved stainless steel lids for a touch of luxury to any decor.
Wood wick candles are an alternative to cotton wicked candles, giving a clean burn and rich fragrance. The beautiful crackling flame makes this candle a true delight for any candle lover.
Notes of fresh Bergamot, Sweet Orange and rich Amber with warming notes of exotic Coconut, Vanilla and Almond.
Approximate burn time 45 hours.
Directions of Use
- Light the wooden wick right across the top. Getting the wick to burn can sometimes be temperamental, so do persevere. It will be worth it!
- Allow to burn for 2 hours or at least until the whole surface layer is liquid. This will ensure no unsightly tunnelling.
- Always trim the wick before lighting to approximately 3mm above the surface of the wax.
- Do not pull apart the wick as it is layered for optimal performance.
- Our candles are made using a blend of natural Grapeseed Oil, and Soy Wax, therefore you may see a discolouration in the wax; however this does not in any way affect the performance of your candle.
- If your flame appears weak, extinguish the flame, let it cool, pinch the wick to remove the burnt residue, and light again.
- For best results, place out of direct sunlight or sources of heat, as this can influence fragrance evaporation.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children, and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between candles.
- Do not burn near anything flammable.
- Do not attempt to light when the wax level is below 1cm.